Book Club Thursday: 2016 I Want That!
Welcome back to Book Club Thursday!
Today we are talking about the books in 2016 that we can't wait to read. At one time this would have been a easy choice to make. But now with all the authors I read it's much harder.
For this post I will only do my top 5!
5. Under Your Skin #1 A For Your Love Novel June 28th
4. The Undoing #2 Call of Crows March 29th
3. A Better Man #1 A Sunshine Creek Vineyard March 29th
2. Everything She Wanted #5 The Hunted Series January 5th
1. White Tiger #8 Shifters Unbound April 5th
And here's my bonus pick! This is the book that tops all the rest. If you haven't yet read this series you should really try it. It's very funny, with great characters. I've reviewed almost all of them and will be reviewing Kiss Me in Christmas on February 15th!
Kiss Me in Christmas #6 Colorado Christmas February 23rd
Make sure to visit with my fellow Book Club Thursday Bloggers and see which books they can't wait for next year. I know I can't wait to see their picks!
Make sure to come back on December 10th when we are doing our last Reading Challenge post! We'll be putting up the new list on December 31st. We hope you can join us!