Theme: Top Ten Favorite Books of 2014
It's that time of the year when I like to share my all-time favorite books of the past year. Since we are now in 2015 I'll be sharing my favorite books of 2014!
As I looked through the book titles to see what I read in 2014 I realized that this was going to be rough going. I loved so many books! Here's what I came up with!
Not all the books on my list are published in 2014, it's just that I read them then.
Favorite of 2014
10. Holding Holly by Julie Brannagh
9. Lothaire by Kresley Cole
8. No Ifs, Ands, Or Bears About It by Celia Kyle
7. Wild Wolf by Jennifer Ashley
6. Christmas in July by Debbie Mason
5. Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye
4. In the Mood by Beth Ciotta
3. A Highland Obsession by Vonnie Davis
2. Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
And here is #1
1. It's A Wonderful Fireman by Jennifer Bernard
I would love to hear what your favorites are for 2014. I'm sure that are so great ones!